Thursday, June 20, 2013

Heat

This morning I lay on the couch under a fleece blanket. In 5 minutes I went from cold, to hot, back to cold. I didn't move or adjust the blanket or the temp. It's SO FRUSTRATING. There's no control. I have no control over anything. I can try to take all the right steps to have a good day. Like, if I want to go to Disneyland I could spend two or three days resting and trying to manage my nausea so I'd be able to eat at the park. But no matter what I do- there could be a near accident on the freeway which would clench up my stomach and drain all my energy leaving me in a wheelchair trying to sip at water all day in the Happiest Place on Earth.
I don't want to turn into a fitness freak, examining everything I eat and having to stick to a super rigid schedule. I'm an artist, I just take every day as it comes and try to create and explore and imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment