Monday, July 1, 2013

coasting...

I've been housesitting and dog sitting for nearly a month now. Basically, my life over the past 9 months has been: Prep madly for Wasteland and end up heading out a day early, and pulling a trailer for the first time. in the dark. Get home from Wasteland and immediately begin wedding planning. Stress from planning causing a HUGE flare and finally get diagnosed. Have wedding. Go on honeymoon. Day after honeymoon- find house. take two weeks to pack and move. take two weeks to unpack and leave for this month long job. since november 2012 I haven't had any time at all to think about anything health related. I've just been coasting on the meds and trying to not exert myself overly. I haven't had time to do anything for myself like relax or improve myself. its fucking wierd. since my husband and i moved out together, I felt like i havent relaxed once except maybe at Wasteland and on our honeymoon. I might look like im reading a book- but i'm really stressing about the bills or chores. It's no way to live and I really want to get to a place where i feel good, i'm doing good, and i'm making good (on my bills). I don't know how but I feel like its impossible. I'm trying to work two jobs and i feel so worn out and it's only the second week. I try to do all the meal planning and eat right and I end up drinking cokes and eating cheezits. Or i try to exercise and my fatigue and frustration with being sick (laziness) kick in and i watch 3 seasons of Lie to Me. I'm too afraid to try different therapies like diets or exercise routines because I dont want them to fail and I don't want to make my miserable life more miserable by denying myself my favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment